Devio SCX 400 and 800 are conference room hubs compatible with Biamp’s network audio and control devices. The Devio SCX features USB audio and HID synchronization that allow it to act as a conference audio peripheral when connected with Biamp Modena devices, or Unified Communications systems.
The unit includes a SIP VoIP interface via Gigabit Ethernet connection, which supports one line and two call appearances. Devio SCX features Biamp Launch, an automated discovery and tuning system that allows the conferencing hub to detect and configure attached Biamp devices. Biamp Launch also provides a system report after completion indicating the results of the automatic process.
All aspects of the SCX can be and controlled using a web interface hosted on the device and via SageVue: Biamp’s management and monitoring platform.
- Biamp Launch auto-configuration
- Intuitive Web UI
- USB Audio Interface
- 2-call-instance VoIP Interface
- AVB for Biamp peripherals
- Up to 4 or 8 channels of echo-canceling Biamp Parle mic inputs (depending on the SCX device)
- Up to 8 output channels on connected Biamp Parle amplifiers
The Parlé TCM-XA is an AVB low-profile ceiling microphone and PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at Class 4, 30W) amplifier for use in Tesira systems. Comprising a network box and a ceiling microphone, each microphone includes Beamtracking technology with four 90-degree zones, providing full 360-degree coverage of the meeting space. Each network box has its own digital signal processing module and comes with an additional RJ-45 connector to add an optional TCM-XEX. A maximum of two microphones are permitted per network box (one TCM-X or TCM-XA with TCM-XEX). The 2-channel PoE+ amplifier includes an internal limiter, selectable power, and a burst mode to handle peak signals.
- Measures 5.90 inches (150mm) in diameter
- Uses only one channel of AEC per mic
- Network box includes DSP for Beamtracking and a PoE+ amplifier:
- Two channels
- Burst mode to handle peak loads; supports up to 40W (4Ω) or 30W (8Ω) per channel
- Software-selectable power vs. channel count
- Includes internal limiter function
- Beamtracking technology works out-of-box without any lobe aiming or room mapping
- Single cable connection via CAT cable
- LED mute status indicator
- Available in either black or white
- Evaluated to the requirements of UL 2043 and is suitable for use in air handling spaces
- Additional RJ-45 connection
- CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
The Desono C-IC6 is a low-profile, two-way passive coaxial loudspeaker optimized for speech reproduction in conferencing applications. Designed with the installer in mind, the C-IC6 loudspeaker supports audio connections via either standard category cable or traditional speaker cable. They can be blind-mounted from below the ceiling, and feature a magnetic grille for easy toolless installation and removal. The grille plates are available in white, black, or red, or can be painted to match the room decor. The C-IC6 also directly integrates with the Tesira AMP-450BP — a four-channel “backpack” PoE+ amplifier — which reduces wiring requirements and installation time. The Desono C-IC6 loudspeakers are an ideal choice for any conferencing space that demands superior speech reproduction.
- Low profile passive loudspeaker, less than 6 inches (155 mm) total depth
- Supports both CAT cables and standard speaker wiring
- Designed to be integrated with the AMP-450BP (backpack PoE+ amplifier)
- 8-ohm nominal impedance allows for daisy chaining
- Bridge-mounted 1-inch soft dome tweeter
- 2-way 6.5” treated paper woofer, mechanically isolated and independent of tweeter
- 130-degree coverage optimized for low ceilings
- 60W with a peak power of 120W