- Maximum power: 640Watts
- 85W × 4 continuous @ 4-Ohms
- Bridged @ 4-Ohm : 250W x 2
- 2-Ohm stereo stable
- Conformally coated PC board
- Stainless hardware
- Independent Front /Rear adjustable – 12db/oct. High/Low pass electronic crossover(5-channel), 30Hz-250Hz
- Independent Front/Rear bass extender control
- Soft turn-on and turn-off circuitry
- Ground loop isolation circuit
- Corrosion resistant nickle plated RCA, power, and speaker connections
MOSFET power amp
There’ s only one way for Clarion’s source units to deliver unyielding power output and linearity: MOSFET amplification, or Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor amplification. Smaller and more efficient than conventional power supplies, a MOSFET amplification circuit delivers power with less distortion and zero On/Off switching noise. This means you can crank up the volume or set it to easy listening. Either way, your sound will be crystal clear.
Utilizing this design for peak performance and unwavering reliability, Clarion’s amplifiers can drive lower impedance loads for increased power.