Scope of installation
5x PHILIPS professional displays consisting of 1 x 98” and 4 x 43” make up the video setup in the conference room. Video distribution and switching is provided by an ATLONA architectural connectivity solution. The system also provides wireless BYOD (bring your own device) over Wi-Fi by using Airplay, Miracast or Google Cast. This facilitates the presentation of content from the participants’ devices
A/C integration is done via a COOL AUTOMATION Coolmasternet HVAC gateway.
A Velocity control system by ATLONA provides efficient and easy control of the A/V system. This IP based platform uses touch panels for user control with the added capability of using BYOD mobile devices
PHILIPS DYNALITE provides lighting control and A/C integration control.
Boardroom & Meeting Rooms:
PHILIPS Professional displays are used in these areas. 65” displays in the boardroom and 55” in the meeting rooms.
OE ELECTRICS provides extensive table connectivity through custom designed, in surface connectivity hubs.
All rooms have been equipped with an EVOKO Liso room scheduling system for seamless management of meetings in each separate area.
- Philips professional displays
- Atlona. Architectural video connectivity
- Atlona. Touch panel control system
- Philips Dynalite. Lighting control systems
- Biamp Apart. Pro Audio amplification & speakers
- Evoko. Meeting room management systems
- Shure. Microphones
- Cool Automation. HVAC automation
- OE Electrics. Connectivity solutions