Scope of installation
Our brief was to supply a comprehensive Home Automation system. The list of facilities is quite a read!
- An 8 zone Multiroom Audio System
- A free-standing Bang & Olufsen audio system featuring the iconic BEOLAB 18 speakers with exquisite smoked oak lamellas and the BEOLAB 19 subwoofer
- A dedicated 7.1 Home Theatre system with a Sony 4K native resolution projector and fixed 2.5 mt screen
- 65” OLED TV and 50” UHD TV mounted on a mechanised TV Lift
- Integrated Control System via Wall Mount Touch Screens, Tablets & Phones
- Lighting Control Systems for all areas
- Control of Underfloor Heating
- Control of Motorised Blinds & Curtains
- Integration of Airconditioning System and Fireplace.
- Intruder Alarm, IP Intercom and CCTV system
- Integration of Alarm, IP intercom and CCTV system to main control system
- WiFi & Network System covering all areas
Extensive integration of all the above listed systems was one of the first requirements on the client’s list.
The control system needed to be intuitive and easy to use.
The new OS3 from Control4 is designed to give unmatched customization thus making it
an excellent tool to achieve all that was required.
OS3 makes control from any interactive device, fun and intuitive, be it the Control4 Neeo
remote, in-wall touchscreen or mobile phone.
- Philips Dynalite. Lighting control, motorised curtain control & under-floor heating control.
- Bang & Olufsen. High end audio systems.
- Denon Heos. Multi-room audio systems.
- Bowers & Wilkins. Soffit speakers and all-weather speakers.
- Marantz. Home Theatre A/V receiver.
- Philips. OLED & UHD TVs.
- Sony. 4K Projector.
- Multibracket. Fixed framed projection screen.
- Coolmaster. Integration of air-conditioning systems.
- Doorbird. IP Video intercom.
- Control4. Integrated control systems.
- Pakedge. Network management.
- Ubiquiti. Wireless networking.
- Luma Surveillance. Surveillance systems.
- Texecom. Electronic security systems.